We had a wonderful Christmas Eve and Christmas Day and I really hope all of you did as well! As usual, this season has been crazy and busy and totally exhausting, but it was also so much fun this year, having a little boy who finally was able to grasp a little of what was going on. We were able to build up the anticipation all month as he did his advent calendar each day and as we talked about Jesus birthday coming up. He couldn't wait to open presents to celebrate.
I will make another post soon with the story of our Christmas Eve and Christmas Day with lots of fun pictures, but I am such a proud mama I have to post this video first and foremost.
If you ask Judah what he got for Christmas, the very first thing he will say is his "Spiderman Bike." His Daddy went and picked out this gift especially for his little boy. A little bit of me wondered if he was really going to be able to manage it or would he have to grow into it. Well, I have a pretty amazing little boy. Here is a video of my 2 1/2 year old riding a 2 wheel bike like he's been doing it for years! I wouldn't be surprised if by this time next year, this kid was riding without training wheels.
Seriously...how cute is this:


1 comment:
Oh my goodness, he'll be riding it w/o training wheels in a couple months if you keep at it!! Amazing!
Post a Comment