So it has officially happened! Audrey is rolling over. I would love to say this is a video of the first time she rolled over, but it isn't. Just like with Judah, I actually missed the first roll over moment. She has been so close for the last week, I've been with her, encouraging her, rooting her on, but she just didn't quite do it. Then last night, I was sitting with her, and got up to get something for Judah in the kitchen. When I got back, she was on her stomach. I MISSED IT!!
Well, now that she knows she can roll over, I can't keep her on her back! Here is a video of probably the 20th time, but still it's one of the first of many! I love how happy she is in this video...she is such a happy girl. I also love that her bib (which she wears because she drools excessively) becomes a cape when she rolls over! :-)


No comments:
Post a Comment