Judah's 4th Year

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Audrey's 2nd year

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 6, 2011

18 Weeks...and it's a...

GIRL!!!!!

We had our 18 week anatomy ultrasound this last Thursday and we learned that Judah is going to have a baby SISTER come this summer!!!  We are so excited and thrilled and in for a whole new road with this baby!  I know the first question you want to ask, and no we haven't settled on a name yet.  We have narrowed it to a few possibilities, but are still in discussion! 

Baby girl had a great heartbeat at 145 beats per minute and is measuring about 4 days ahead.  Everything was perfect with all her organs and extremities (Praise the Lord) and she was moving around quite a bit.  She actually made the US tech work a bit to discover her gender.  She was being very modest, just as she should be!! 

Here are some pictures of our precious daughter...(You can see the 2 pictures showing that it's a girl at the end.)




I have also been asked to post some belly pics.  Yes, yes...I am doing the horrible mom thing and not posting as many pictures as I did the first time around.  I apologize profusely.  It's just a little bit more difficult this time, because I work full time, then come home and am a mom full time, then when Judah goes to bed I work my 2nd job and by the time I'm done with that, I want nothing to do with the computer.

Here are a couple of pictures from a week ago...when I was 17 weeks pregnant.

 
(I took these pictures just before I was going to bed, so disregard the glazed look in my eyes and the lack of makeup!)  :-)

Can't wait to meet this little girl in about 22 weeks or less!!

3 comments:

Rachael Schepemaker said...

Yay! I knew it! Can't wait to hear your name for her :-)

Mommy & Daddy Kennedy said...

You look beautiful! I'm so excited Judah gets to have a sister. It's pretty awesome to get to experience both. So thrilled for you.

Love you!

Amy said...

I'm overflowing with joy for you and your family! Both Judah and this little girl are complete miracles and precious gifts from God! So stinkin' happy for you!! Can't wait for Thursday ;-)