As the final follow up to my "bleeding fiasco". I had another ultrasound at my doctor's appointment yesterday. It's so amazing how much the babies change in just 2 short weeks! Anyone who can look at this picture and say this is a mass of tissue and not a baby has some serious problems!
I have had no more bleeding and baby is still measuring two days ahead of schedule and had a great heartbeat of 164 bpm. We even saw baby moving around in there and I love this one picture the US tech got where it looks like the baby is waving at us!
My next US will be when I'm 18 weeks and that will be the BIG one. It is where they look at all the anatomy and where we will find out if Judah is going to have a brother or a sister! YAY!
Here are the latest pics!




3 comments:
looks like another cutie to me
Beyond excited for you guys!!
When can we get together again??
I like reading up on the Bentley's, better yet, I love the Bentley's. I miss you guys. I do foresee a visit, hopefully before Judah's 2nd birthday. ; )
Post a Comment