Judah's 4th Year

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Audrey's 2nd year

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Graduated to the High Chair

Audrey has reached that in between stage where she is just a hair too small for the high chair, but she is too mobile for the bumbo.  She pushes herself all around the table if you aren't holding her, so you can't walk away, and she doesn't want to sit still to eat.  So, she graduated herself to the high chair for safety sake. When I put her in the chair for the first time yesterday, she was just a little too low for it.  So last night I put two folded towels under her, and it put her at the perfect height.  Here she is sitting on the towels...


And here she is happy and ready to eat.  I think she likes it!  :-)


No comments: