Wednesday was September 2nd and Judah turned 4 months old!! I truly can't believe how fast the time is going! He is growing like a weed and is so much fun! He has such a laid back personality and is so filled with joy! He celebrated his 4 month birthday by going to the doctor for his 4 month check up and 4 month shots...YAY!!! (Unfortunately you can't detect sarcasm when typing!) He weighed 15 pounds 7 ounces, which puts him in the 63% for weight and he is in the 73% for height! (I can't remember the exact length right now, but have it written down somewhere! I think it was like 25 1/5 inches, but don't quote me on that.)
He did much better this time then he did with his 2 month shots. He ran a slight fever, and only got a little fussy. So, mom and dad were very happy about that! In fact, these two pictures were taken the morning after his shots, and you can see how happy he is! I seriously love this outfit! He looks like a little man!!


No comments:
Post a Comment