Judah's 4th Year

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Audrey's 2nd year

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, September 18, 2009

JUMPEROO!!

So, Judah has gotten a couple of new toys this last week. One is an excersaucer that we were given before he was born, and the other is a Jumperoo. He enjoys both, but REALLY loves the Jumperoo. I knew how much he loved to jump when we would hold him on our laps, so Nathan and I had been looking for a jumperoo. They aren't real cheap, so we were looking for a used one, and then a friend of mine (who is in South Korea right now with her husband who is stationed there) sent us a gift card for Judah. I knew exactly what we wanted to get. I think you can see from the video below, that we made a good choice! Judah LOVES his new jumperoo! Thank you so much, Judd and Michelle!

No comments: