Judah's 4th Year

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Audrey's 2nd year

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, July 17, 2009

A message from Judah

Judah decided to get on the computer and post his own blog this week...


Here's Judah's Message:

I've learned lots of things in these last couple of weeks. I love to lay on Daddy's tummy and I'm getting really good at holding up my head and talking to him...
I like to make funny faces...

I am almost able to roll over. I just can't quite make it ALL the way. Here is proof of what I can do. Here you can see where I started...

And here's where I ended up...



I'm also getting really good at holding up my head when my Mommy puts me on my blanket for tummy time...

I love the animals that hang over my bed. I love to watch them dance around and I like to talk to them and tell them about my day. Here are some videos that my Mommy took of me...

1 comment:

Rachael Schepemaker said...

So precious! I can't believe how fast the time is flying by...seems like he was just born!