Judah's 4th Year

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Audrey's 2nd year

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, September 22, 2008

7 Week Pictures



The baby is the size of a coffee bean...






Here is a picture and description of the baby's development...





Probably not going to see much change for a while, but here's me at 7 weeks...





I have still been feeling pretty good. I'm definitely more tired, in fact yesterday I took a 2 hour nap after church, which if you know me, is very odd in deed! I never take naps...they just don't usually make me feel better...but I definitely enjoyed that one and needed it! I feel slightly nauseous off and on, usually if I've gone too long without eating. I tend to feel worse in the evenings than in the mornings...I actually tend to feel the best in the mornings that I do all day. I'm glad for this, because it makes it much easier to get up and go to work than it would if I didn't feel good!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nathan and Christy We are SO HAPPY for you guys!!! Congratulations and we'll keep praying that God will make this baby perfectly healthy for you!!!
We all love you guys. Rick, Jen, Ricky, and Cynthia