Judah's 4th Year

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Audrey's 2nd year

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

The Face of our March Ad

I recently learned that our church puts an ad in the North Central News every month. The reason I learned this, is they called and asked if Judah and I would be the face of their March ad, which would be about Easter.  I agreed, so one morning, Judah and I got up and ready early and headed to church to have our pictures taken.  Here is the ad they ran...

 I didn't think anyone would probably even see this...but I already had someone come up to me at church on Sunday and say they saw our picture in the paper!  So I guess we are famous now!

Here are just a few of the pictures they did not use.  (I asked them for all the pictures, since it was a fun opportunity for me to get some great picture time with my precious boy!)


 Can you tell Judah is tired of smiling for the camera here! :-)

 Then he just started getting silly.

 MAN...I love this kid!  Such an incredible boy!


I love this picture of Judah...such a cute little ham!!

(I know I am woefully behind on posting on my blog.  I plan to do a blog here with some pictures from the last month...I just had to post this first.)

2 comments:

Murphys said...

super cute you two! :)

The Barrett Family said...

Oh gosh Christy, you are so pretty! Love these pictures!! xo