Judah's 4th Year

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Audrey's 2nd year

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, December 6, 2010

Big Announcement!

For those of you who haven't seen on Facebook already...we just discovered some wonderful and amazing news!  (So much for doctors who said we couldn't have kids!)  God is so good!  I wanted to share with you how we announced the good news to our family.  First of all, I borrowed the shirt below from a good friend...

This is the best picture I could get that night.  If you can't read it...it says "I'm the Big Brother"

Basically...we were together with all of our family for my Sister-In-Law's birthday.  So, after we'd been there for a little bit, I took off his jacket, and let him loose.  I wanted to see how long it would take everyone to notice.  You can see from the video below...it didn't take them long. In fact, I barely got the video camera started in time to catch the first reaction from my sister-in-law Bethanne.  Check it out...



(Sorry the video is so dark...It happened so fast, I didn't have time to ask where I could turn the lights up!)

6 comments:

The Barrett Family said...

I love this. Watching your mom's reaction totally made me cry. Love you mama.

Mommy & Daddy Kennedy said...

So, so happy for you! XOXO

Carrie

Rachael Schepemaker said...

such a special moment. Thanks for sharing! God bless you!

Amy said...

I second what Stacy said! I love your mom, she is so sweet! Love her in that hat too! It's so great that you captured those reactions! I also like how Nathan's mom did a double take! Cute!!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS

Murphys said...

Yeah, yeah, yeah! Love it!! As you know we are thrilled for the 3 of you, praying for that sweet child in the womb! :) Hugs and love, Team Murphy