Saturday, February 27, 2010
Sleep Positions
One of my favorite things to do is to sneak in and peek in on Judah once he has fallen asleep for one of his naps. He falls asleep in the funniest positions. I was able to get a couple of pictures without him waking up and have two of my favorite positions to show you below. The first one is the one we find him in the most often...knees underneath him and butt straight up in the air.
I found Judah in this fun position after he played for 45 minutes in his crib and then finally succumbed to sleep. I think sometimes he just falls over in whatever position he was in and "gives up the ghost". Could he seriously be any cuter?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Ah, good to see the infamous booty shot, like dad like son. :)
Love,
Mandy
Post a Comment