Judah's 4th Year

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Audrey's 2nd year

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, February 12, 2010

Like Father Like Son

Since Judah was born, as with most babies, everyone tries to figure out who he looks like the most. I for one think he is a really good mix of both Nathan and I.  We have people come up all the time and say, "He looks just like Nathan," or "He looks just like your dad, Christy".  At times I think he looks like my mom as well.  I came upon this picture of Nathan last week.  It was taken when he was about 20 months old.  So, he's quite a bit older than Judah is at this point, but I think you will see the likeness is uncanny!!  I don't think anyone can deny that he is his father's son!

Nathan (at 20 months old)


Judah (at 7 months old)

On a side note...Judah is 9 months old now and is so much fun.  He is just a little ball of energy and motion!  He is crawling everywhere and pulls himself up to standing and walks along the furniture.  The "training" has begun!  It is a joy and a huge responsibility to raise this little boy.  We are shaping even now the kind of man he will become and I believe that if we take the time even at this young age to "train him up in the way he should go, then when he is old he will not depart from it." (Proverbs 22:6)  He is learning even now to obey and it is such a joy to watch him choose to follow our direction.  We sure do love this amazing "gift from God!"

1 comment:

Amy said...

Wow, he sure is his daddy's son! Definitely has his mouth! And as for raising your son, you should grab a copy of James Dobson's "Bringing up Boys" for future reading. Love it! Miss you! We should chat soon!