Judah's 4th Year

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Audrey's 2nd year

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 8, 2009

My favorite thing in the whole world...

So, if you know me at all, you know that one of my FAVORITE things in the whole wide world is when a baby does a true belly laugh. You can find videos of this all over the internet, and seriously, nothing makes me smile quicker than to see and hear a baby belly laugh. So, of course this has been something I have been SOOO looking forward to with Judah. Never did I think I would get to hear it this soon!

So, I was playing with Judah today, and out of no where he full on laughed. Of course, I couldn't get Nathan to get the video in time, and couldn't get him to do it again. So, later in the day, I started playing with him, and he started to laugh again. Nathan grabbed the camera, and here is the result. (Sorry it's a little long...we were waiting to get him started up again...it gets good right at about 40 seconds!)

1 comment:

Amy said...

I'm sure that there are speakers in heaven that just play baby belly laughs all day long! That is such a sweet sound!

Did you hear Emily's belly laugh in one of my recent posts? It never gets old!