Nathan has done such an amazing job. I love seeing what we have envisioned for so long, come to fruition, and in my opinion, turn out even better than we planned. Really...Nathan was the one with the vision and the plan, I just was along for the ride!
The nursery was finished about 2 weeks ago, and we spent the last two weeks finishing the furniture and decorating. This weekend, Nathan spent 13 hours on Saturday finishing our new walk-in closet. It started with him laying the laminate wood floor, then doing baseboards and trim, and finally building and installing the closet system. It was a long day, but well worth it when we saw our clothes hanging in the closet and not laying in piles in our guest room for the first time in 3 months! We stayed up till midnight putting our clothes in the closet. We just started by wanting to put a couple of things in, and see how it would look. As I'm sure you've experienced...once you get going, you just don't stop.
Check out the pics below of the progress and the final product!
(Nathan is giving me a cheesy smile, because I asked him to look at the camera. He may sometimes get a little tired of all my picture taking!) :-)
Our friend Tim came to help for a few hours that morning as Nathan laid the floor.


No comments:
Post a Comment