Well, this night, he was moving, and Nathan and I were watching my belly for a bit, when I said, "Hey, go get the camera, let's see if we can capture this, if he keeps going." Sure, enough, we got some fun videos, that I'd love to share with you. I took multiple short video clips, and below are two where he made some of the bigger moves. It was seriously making Nathan and I both laugh to watch it!


6 comments:
Translation: "Hey, Mom! Let me outta here! Seriously, starting to cramp a little ... anyone? anyone?"
Oh my word, watching that seriously took me back to my own pregnancies! I could feel that as if it were my own! Isn't that THE coolest feeling?
What a good idea to tape it. I wish I would have done that. My boys used to fight in the womb. You would see some body part cross the line and then the other boy would cross the line. They were of course just trying to get some more room, but it was pretty funny.
It is fun to guess the body part too. Looks like your Judah is ready to come out. My Judah was the one that put me into labor, while Ben was fine with staying there for a while. Your Judah could be feisty like mine.
CRAZY!!!! It certainly reminds me that we are just their hosts--they have a mind/body/life of their own!!
LOVE IT!
How sweet! Won't be much longer now before you get to meet him.
i love the videos! i remember both of my babies squirming around in my belly! you were smart to record it!
Post a Comment