Judah's 4th Year

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Audrey's 2nd year

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

M - I - C - K - E - Y !!

If you have a child around Judah's age, you are probably very familiar with the song... ♪ ♫ "It's the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse...come inside it's fun inside" ♪ ♫  and the "Hot Dog" Dance.

Two of Judah's favorite shows right now are Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and Blue's Clues.  So, when I came across a Mickey Mouse costume at a second hand store called Kid-to-Kid for 50% off, I had to get it for him.  Thus, this Halloween became the Year of the Mouse!

We didn't go trick-or-treating, but went to a fall festival party at our friend's house.  He looked so forward to wearing his costume and actually kept it on the entire night.  Seriously!!  What 2 year old will keep their costume on, including the gloves all night long!!!  I actually said to Nathan as we were leaving, "We'll see how long he actually keeps this on."  Man did he prove my expectations wrong!

He was definitely the cutest Mickey that I've personally ever seen!



He pretty much hung out by the trampoline all evening...either watching or when the big kids were off it, jumping and running! (you can see this in pictures below)
 


Here he is with his friend Caleb a.k.a Batman!
 

I love his face right here.  It is pure joy!

No comments: