Wow...I can't believe how fast time has flown with this pregnancy. I can't believe we are already 27 weeks and I only have 13 more to go till my due date. (Technically I hit 27 weeks last Friday...so I'll be 28 weeks tomorrow and officially in the 3rd trimester.)
Baby girl has been doing good. I don't know that I've officially announced her name here on my blog, so let me do that now. We have decided to name her Audrey Christine Bentley. If you know me, you know I am really into the meaning of my children's names...as I want to pass on a heritage to them. Nathan is the one who came up with the name and as we talked about all the others and narrowed it down, this one finally became the front-runner. To us it is a name that has a ring of classic beauty, especially when you think of someone like Audrey Hepburn. The biggest reason I love the name is because of what it means:
Audrey means "Noble Strength" or "Strong"
Christine means "Follower of Christ"
So to me when you put the two together it means "Strong follower of Christ" or "Noble and Strong follower of Christ". I love that!
Judah has already been living up to his name...which I mentioned in my previous blog post, and I am believing and praying that Audrey will as well!
Here are some pics of me from this last weekend...


1 comment:
Holding baby Tucker for the first time today at 30 hours old got me that much more excited for Audry to arrive as well. You're doing good mama! :) K
Post a Comment