We didn't have many plans for this night, since our church Fall Festival was canceled this year, and Judah is too young to really enjoy Trick or Treating. Well, we didn't have plans that is until we were invited to our friends the Stocktons for a mini Fall Fest in their backyard. It was so much fun, and there were kids running around everywhere. Judah had a ball playing with the kids and playing with all the games and activities.
Judah was a pirate this year (thanks to a borrowed costume from our friend, Jeanne!)...and a cute little pirate if I do say so myself! I especially love the beard, although he wasn't too excited when we were putting it on him!
And of course...no party would be complete without sliding down the slide at least 10 or 15 times! This slide was a little ambitious for him...he would go so fast that he'd turn over to his belly. Being the fabulous mother that I am, I filmed him and laughed instead of catching him at the bottom!
Our fearless boy loved it though! There's not much that can get this kid down! :-)


No comments:
Post a Comment