Judah's 4th Year

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Audrey's 2nd year

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 10, 2010

The Last Month

I have been really bad about posting on this blog for the last month.  Mostly because I have been spending any free time I have had creating a photo book and photo slideshow for Judah's 1st birthday which is coming up in just a couple weeks!  I seriously can't believe it!  So, I am going to  post a whole bunch of pictures from the last month here, to show you just some of what Judah has been up to...

We like to go to walk to the park on Saturday mornings and browse around the Farmers Market there...

I walk around with help now and love to go outside in the grass...

I love my Grandpa and my Papa...

I got my first Fat Lip...

I liked going hiking in the desert...

I finally got my two bottom teeth when I was 10 1/2 months old...

I had a fun time on my first Easter...

I learned to stand without help on Easter also...
My Cousin Micah and I accidentally wore the same outfit for Easter.  (I promise we didn't call each other ahead of time...)

Amazingly enough...we also had the same PJ's!!!

I couldn't decide if I wanted to kiss Micah or try eat him!

No comments: