A couple of days ago, I was surprised to see my little boy doing two new things. I knew it was coming soon, but I didn't realize that one day it would just happen. He is able to sit up on his own now. He still falls over now and then, especially if his attention is diverted to something on the ground or to the side of him, but when he's focused on playing with a toy in front of him, he will stay sitting for a long time.
He also is "somewhat" able to stand on his own while holding onto the couch or the table. Granted...he doesn't stand for long before falling over, but it still amazes me. Think about it...just a couple of months ago, we were amazed when he held up his head on his own. Now he's sitting up and standing on his own! My how the time flies!
1 comment:
Push him down! No standing yet! Too early! We joked with Wendy when Jacob started doing that and he was walking by 9 months old. Then there's no stoppin' em!
Post a Comment