Judah's 4th Year

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Audrey's 2nd year

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, October 2, 2009

My little Inchworm

Today Judah is 5 months old!!! And he has become mobile...kind of! :-) For the last week, he has been inching forward when he wants to get to a toy. Today I finally pulled out my camera to catch him in action. It's definitely not a "crawl", but he will pull with his arms and push with his legs, albeit a bit awkwardly, but he gets the job done. I can only do this a few times with him though, because when I keep taking his toy away and moving it further, he gets really frustrated.

Here are three videos of him inching forward to get what is becoming one of his favorite toys. The toy's name is Bennie and Daddy is the one who gave it to him. Probably why it's his favorite!









Man, the time is going by WAY to fast, but he sure does make a cute Inchworm!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Yay for army crawling!