Judah just hanging out in his bouncy seat...
Our close friends...the Barretts...brought their boys over to visit Judah...or as Will says..."Baby Doo-dah!" They both wanted to hold him and kiss him, and yes...touch his nose and eyes, etc! They were so cute with him!



One morning, before I put Judah back to bed...I laid him next to Nathan. You can tell, he loves being next to his daddy...he's smiling even as he's falling asleep!

Such a happy baby!!

Judah's Great-Aunt Janet...

Judah loves sitting with Daddy!

Daddy was supposed to keep Judah awake, and I came back to find this. Doesn't look like Daddy did his job too well! Judah just thinks he can get away with things when Mommy isn't around! :-)

Enjoying his floor gym...

Remember these pictures from his first bath...
One morning, before I put Judah back to bed...I laid him next to Nathan. You can tell, he loves being next to his daddy...he's smiling even as he's falling asleep!
Such a happy baby!!
Judah's Great-Aunt Janet...
Judah loves sitting with Daddy!
Daddy was supposed to keep Judah awake, and I came back to find this. Doesn't look like Daddy did his job too well! Judah just thinks he can get away with things when Mommy isn't around! :-)
Enjoying his floor gym...
Remember these pictures from his first bath...
Now here is a picture of him just a couple of days ago (Look at how much he's grown!)...


No comments:
Post a Comment